Support 2 brilliant charities and get the chance to win original artwork* by Carl Bevan, Adrian John and Malcolm Murphy. Take a look at the thumbnails above to see some of the amazing work available.
The draw is open from 1st to 31st May to entries from the UK only (sorry - it's a shipping cost issue!) Local pickup preferred (Cardiff) or if you want to ship further, this can be arranged at cost.
The draw will happen live on my Facebook Page Friday 4th June at 7pm so grab a glass/bottle and come join us. Good luck!
The winners will be selected by the poodle/cheese method. The tickets will be wrapped around pieces of cheese ( Billy the Cavapoo LOVES cheese) Billy will then be lowered into the box of tickets. If he eats your ticket ... then we will never know and it wasnt meant to be! Winning tickets are the ones that I can wrestle off him before he does.
At Llamau, our mission is to end homelessness for young people and women in Wales. We are daring to imagine a world without homelessness and are determined to achieve it. It’s a big ambition and to some, it might seem impossible. But we know that homelessness is not inevitable – it really doesn’t have to exist. Unfortunately, every year in Wales, thousands of people are denied their moral right to a home, and the issue continues to get worse. Llamau’s work across Wales aims to achieve three broad things: we stop people being pushed into homelessness in the first place, we provide safe and homely accommodation when it does, and we provide support to help people move on and live independent and fulfilling lives after homelessness. Alongside our support, we are determined to create a movement which brings about an end to homelessness. We won’t stand for the status quo – we have to do better than that. Thank you for supporting Llamau so we can continue to be there for those young people and women who need us – your support really does help to change lives.
Royal College of Nursing Foundation
Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our supporters, from April 2020, the RCN Foundation helped 3,286 nursing and midwifery staff, providing just over £1.45 M in grants through our COVID-19 Support Fund and the Stelios Says Thank you Awards. Whilst the COVID-19 Support Fund is no longer open, we are continuing to support nursing and midwifery staff throughout the pandemic through our business as usual hardship and project funding, and are continuing to receive hardship grant applications from those who are being adversely affected by COVID-19. For information please visit www.rcnfoundation.org.uk
Prize list :
Prize list total rrp value £4350
- Original framed painting – Carl Bevan “Elvis Preseli” – Acrylic on canvas board , 60cmx50cm
- Original unframed Adrian John painting , Acrylic on canvas ,50cmx40cm
- Original painting - Carl Bevan “ Gareth Bale I will never forgive you for Dempsey`s “– Acrylic on board 30x20”
- Original oil painting, Malcom Murphy - “Brodies Coffee” - Oil on canvas , framed. 21”x37”
- Original Painting #2 - Carl Bevan - (this is Carl`s second ever painting ) “Branch manager – Assistant Branch manager” - Gouache on board
- Original Dominic Gubb dog sculpture – reclaimed materials
- Carl Bevan - Full set of Arcade 🔥 series canvas prints
- Carl Bevan – “Arcade 🔥 4” ltd edition print
- Carl Bevan – “Charlie don’t surf” – ltd edition print
- Carl Bevan – “Head of the bear” – ltd edition print
- More prints will be added to the prize list at random
*Original painting prize "Elvis Preseli" by Carl Bevan might possibly change for similar piece of the same value.